CHS
Back Yard

Victorian & Edwardian Female Circus Costumes

<< First  < Prev   1   2   Next >  Last >> 
  • 2 Feb 2022 5:20 PM
    Reply # 12549751 on 12259856
    Anonymous
    Anonymous wrote:

Here are a couple of the photos I mentioned a few days ago of costumes from pre-1910.  Hope they help.

Hi Susan, these photos are so fascinating, thank you for taking the time to post them on here! I'm a long way off adding photos into my dissertation yet, but if they are private/family photographs, would it be okay if I potentially included some of them in my dissertation? I especially wanted to ask because many people who know about my research are already encouraging me to publish it as a book or online, which is now something I am considering even though I have barely started! I'd also love to know any information you might have about the people in these photos or when they might be dated to. Thank you again!
  • 11 Mar 2022 10:50 AM
    Reply # 12656353 on 12244740
    Adrienne Saint-Pierre

Hello, "Anonymous,"

I am responding to your request to use photographs that Susan Fairchild included in her response to your query about costumes of female circus performers.  If you would be so kind, please contact me at the Barnum Museum concerning the photos.  You can reach me at info@barnum-museum.org.  Thanks very much.  Adrienne

<< First  < Prev   1   2   Next >  Last >>